Leather Tools For Sale
Bruce Johnson Leatherwork
PO Box 125
This section is a listing of leather tools that I currently have for sale. Most of them were made at a time when leather tools were made for the full time worker within the leather trade. They come from such makers as Gomph, Rose, HF Osborne, and CS Osborne. Function and durability were primary and that is why they not only survive but still are very much able to be put right to work. I have recently added a page with a short history of some of the older makers. In addition, I also have some tools that may not be old or rare, but are tried and true users such as McMillen and more recent Osbornes.
I accept payment in the US by Paypal or credit/debit card. I do sell internationally to most countries and accept payment through Paypal.
For purchasing tools - please contact me either through email (at the Contact Me link on the left) or by the phone number listed at the top. If you email, please double check your email address to make sure it is correct. It is probably safer to add your phone number in the email also, just in case...
To help with viewing the increasing number of tools, I am now breaking the tools out into more pages. I am further dividing out some of the larger individual sections by makers also. Please click the links below to go to the individual pages showcasing these tools.
- My Leather Tool Collection - History In The Hand
- Leather Tool Maker History
- Leather Carving and Stamping Tools For Sale
- Knives And Other Handled Cutting Tools For Sale
- Strap Cutting Tools - Plough Gauges and Draw Gauges
- Leather Bench Machines - Splitters, Skivers, and Rein Rounders
- Leather Stitch Markers - Overstitchers and Pricking Wheels For Sale
- Leather Stitch Groovers and Channelers For Sale
- Leather Edge Bevelers For Sale
- Leather French Edgers and Gouges For Sale
- Leatherworking Hammers and Pliers
- Single Line Leather Creasing Tools For Sale
- Leather Ticklers and Embossers For Sale
- Double Line Leather Creasers For Sale
- Leather Strap End Punches - Pinking, Round End, and English Point Punches For Sale
- Leather Concho Punches, Slot Punches, and Hole Punches
- Nail Cups, Awls, Dividers, and Miscellaneous Leather Tools
- Wooden Slickers, Bouncers, Smashers, and Burnishers
- Shoe and Boot Making Tools For Sale
And one quick note -
If you don't see what you are looking for - Please Ask, I may have it.There are a lot of tools and bench machines in the lineup. Thank you!
I do send out an email notification when I add fresh tools to the website. To get on the list, please email me through the "Contact Me" link to the left and write that you would like to be added to the Leather Tool List.
March 6th - Added today-
CS Osborne #86 splitter
Three nice old button hole punchers
A super nice BL Marder saddler hammer
Gomph tack puller - really nice - plus a lot of users!
Gomph adjustable checkering creaser
Replaced some sold overstitchers, edge bevelers, and French edgers
CS Osborne round knives, including one strongly marked with their flagship knife mark logo.